EMS Training Academy of Trinidad and Tobago’s Paramedic Program is an intensive, fifteen-month blended learning course which follows the guidelines of the National EMS Education Standards published by the U.S. based NHTSA and the Regional Operating Standards published by the Caribbean Association of National Training Agencies.
The program prepares competent, entry-level Paramedics in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains. The course curriculum includes didactic and laboratory work, which may include hospital rotations. All didactic work is completed online in a maximum of 12 months while lab work is conducted face to face over a 3 month period. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will also receive BLS, ACLS, AMLS and PALS certification.
Successful candidates will have
1. Successful completion of didactic component
2. Successful completion of final examination
3. Meet all clinical requirements and attain all required competencies
4. Meet all financial obligations
5. Receive certification in BLS, ACLS and PALS
6. Complete certification portfolio
- Current EMT or AEMT Certification
- Current Basic Life Support Certification
- Pass Pre-course Anatomy & Physiology
- Police Certificate of Character
- Two (2) references
For registration and additional information, click the button below and send a message to the EMS Training Academy of Trinidad and Tobago
Copyright © 2017 - 2021 Emergency Medical Service Training Academy of Trinidad and Tobago - All Rights Reserved.